Come visit us at www.rondentist.com

Come visit us at www.rondentist.com

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Discussions while Ziplining in West Virginia

While on vacation in West Virginia  I was zip lining and the guy beside me happenned to be a dentist from Manasus Virginia.  We started to talk and he asked me "what piece of equipment could you not do without?"  I answered, my air compressor since it powers my drills.  I thought about it later and then I realized that there is no one thing.  How can I practise without my gloves?  How can I practise without my magnifying glasses and the list goes on and on.......
Dentistry is complicated and multifaceted and doesn't fit into a small bag.
This is a good thing because we do so much today on so many different levels.
I guess you never know who you will run into or what you will talk about while ziplining!

All the best!
Dr. Ron Barzilay
www.rondentist.com

1 comment: