We were sitting around the table in the staff room one afternoon and the discussion came around to TOOTHPASTE!
We started to discuss the different uses of toothpaste and this is what we came up with.
1. To clean your teeth with. Toothpaste is an abrasive and you place it on your toothbrush to help clean your teeth.
2. If you get a burn, you place toothpaste on the burn and it will take away the sting. (Of course we are talking about small burns not 3rd degree to 90% of your body.)
3. Bee stings and mosquito bites feel much better after placing toothpaste.
4. Cleaning your silverware. Toothpaste does a great job taking off that tarnish.
5. If your dog gets sprayed by a skunk place toothpaste. (one of our staff members swears by it!)
6. Drying out acne zits.
If you have any others please let us know.
Toothpaste is really an all purpose product.
All the best
from the all of us in Hamilton Ontario